Do you have enough information about cars and hydrogen and the dangerous liaison they share? Well, I suppose, you will like to take a look at the weirdest and deadly combination these two elements share among them. The information about their story is as follow:-
- The first and commonest thing which everybody knows is that the Atomic symbol of Hydrogen is ‘H’ and the atomic number is one. The love for automobiles is evergreen and the speediest cars of today work on gasoline. The switch from steam-cars and battery-cars to gasoline is due to the desire for more energy.
- Today the convenient gasoline has been replaced by electric cars. The reason is same, more energy, but, with a much-advanced medium: fuel cells. The battery-powered cars are best for short journeys as they are fuss-free. As a matter of fact, the hydrogen driven cars are much better and comfortable than the electric cars. So, the switch.
- The presences of hydrogen cars have made the cars fantastic. It is like having more and more power and speed with lesser fuss and trouble. It is not that electric cars are not easy to use and enjoy, it is just that with hydrogen, the combust becomes much powerful and the combination is like a bomb. The love-affair becomes deadly and crazy.
- The hydrogen-induced cars can be faster than a horse and cover longer miles in lesser hours. There is no need to stop and recharge, even though, presently lots of electric cars have been powered by heavy batteries. Still, the love for hydrogen fuel cells is enigmatic as it is light and smaller in sizes. It is not like those heavy crust type batteries which are difficult to carry with you.
- These hydrogen fueled cars are easy to maintain and the price can be compared with the gasoline. It has already been estimated that the price of the hydrogen cars will fall due to the increased popularity and the improving infrastructure of it. It is easy and clean without any fuss. It does the least damage to any type of car.